Thursday, April 15, 2010

TAX DAY! - April 15, 2010



Well I finally got my taxes filed without any time to spare! After having my e-file rejected by the IRS three times, I got confirmation of acceptance last night. We don't get a refund, but we don't have to pay either, so I can live with that.
Not much has been going on since my last post. We had Easter dinner with Mom & Dad, Alicyn got a sandbox, and Bryan dropped a tree on a tenant's fence. OOPS!
The weather is finally warming up, and Alicyn is LOVING the outdoors. Alicia got her driver's permit in February, and is perfecing her driving skills in driver's ed. She is expected to get her lisence at the end of summer. Next she will have to learn to drive a stick shift, since she will be getting my old Toyota Tercel. We've had a couple of lessons in it, but had to take a break to let my whiplash heal up. OK, so maybe I'm exagerating a little, but lets just say she needs to work on her starting and stopping!





1 comment:

  1. My, what lovely little girls you have! They must take after their grandparents. Maternal grandparents, that is.

    ReplyDelete